Re: Access and query TF - actions for WG

Just for the record... I agree with the broad desiderata mentioned. I don't
believe anything in my suggestions (elsewhere) limits these possibilities.

(The only thing I arguing against is a defined construction of identifiers to
reflect this usage - per Web architecture, URIs whould be opaque strings.)