RE: PROV-ISSUE-4: Defining Agent using FOAF's definition

We debated quite a bit for OPM and ended up making agent a separate 'class' because agents appeared to blend being a thing and acting like a process, along with the challenge that artifacts were immutable and agents were not. Given mutable things, and potential interest/use cases where the provenance of agents is of interest, making people and organizations PIL:things that have an agent role in a process seems like a possible/useful approach.

However agents are modeled, I think it is important to have a way to describe their provenance...

 Jim