Re: Connection Task Force Telecon tomorrow

Hi all,

participants in the telecon were: Eric Stephan, Kai Eckert, Daniel
Garijo, Stephen Cresswell and Christine Runnegar.

We outlined a timeline and some possible deliverables of our taskforce
in the wiki: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/F2F1_Connection_Proposal

Comments and ideas are (as always) very welcome (in the wiki or via this
list).

Unfortunately I am on the road again tomorrow (thursday is quite bad for
me during the next weeks...), but other connection tf members should be
available.

Cheers,

Kai

Am 14.06.2011 16:16, schrieb Eric Stephan:
> [...]

Kai Eckert
KR & KM Research Group
Universitaet Mannheim
WWW:   http://ki.informatik.uni-mannheim.de