Re: IVPT (invariant view or perspective on thing)

Hi Jim,

I wasn't trying to reopen the issue of IVPT. I was looking for a nice
name for it.

Indeed, I suggested "snapshot" in part because it has an analogy to a
picture, hence, it is a view or perspective on a particular thing that
doesn't change.

But maybe it's not the right name...

Paul