Re: Query and access F2F document template

Simon,

I've just managed to put some proposal details into the wiki:

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/F2F1_Access_and_Query_Proposal#Accessing_provenance_information

I haven't used your skeleton section headings, because they didn't immediately
fit what I was planning to draft, but I think their intent has been expounded.

Mainly I wanted to capture a separation between the low-level access mechanism
and discovery of the URI used to access the provenance.  We can review that and
decide whether to reallocate/adapt materials to your headings, or accept mine.