Re: PROV-ISSUE-19: is this observable or not observable?

Hi Graham,

I personally had never considered observability as essential property in
the context of provenance.
I am fine with the option that you propose.  I would even go further,
and venture the following proposal.

PROPOSED: IVPT may or may not be observable

What do you think?

Regards,
Luc