Re: PROV-ISSUE-30 (name-for-bob): What name do we use for the BOB construct? [Conceptual Model]

Since both Stephan and Jim have used "description of an entity in their
informal definition of a BOB,
maybe EntityDescription?...
(or TemporalEntityDescription, ConstrainedEntityDescription, though they
might be too long).

Best,
Daniel