Re: PROV-ISSUE-35: Section 4: How one would know that two BOBs are characterizations of the same entity? [Conceptual Model]

Entity is not part of the provenance Vocabulary. So I guess that what
you (Jim) are suggesting is that the question of whether two BOBs refers
to the same entity is outside the scope of the provenance vocabulary,
did I understand correctly your suggestion?

Thanks, khalid