Re: PROV-ISSUE-30 (name-for-bob): What name do we use for the BOB construct? [Conceptual Model]

Hi Khalid,
OK.  This said we have over 20 occurrences of "characterized entity" in
the text.

We can't simply use the "expansion" everywhere. Having some terminology
is desirable.

Do you have a suggestion?

We could also go for a typographic difference:
   BOB -> CharacterizedEntity
and we keep 'characterized entity' elsewhere.

Luc