Re: Connection Task Force Informal Report Outline

Hi Eric,

As you requested, I have updated the outline of this report to include
more details of what was discussed at the F2F.  I think next we will
need to find people in the WG interested in contributing (even if just
a small overview) to particular sections of the report, and prioritize
what sections should be done by the end of September deadline and
which ones can be done later on.

Yolanda