Re: Consolidated Concepts page

What is the difference among AgreementOnConcepts, ConsolidatedConcepts, and F2F1ConceptDefinitions?

Are these pages "Freezing" and being replaced by others? If so, perhaps we could start naming them with a less ambiguous ordering.

Also, how do those overview pages relate to the individual pages devoted to each concept?

Could somebody who understands these distinctions please elucidate them at

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Model_Task_Force#Materials_discussing_Concepts
(I've already done my best there already)

Thanks,
Tim