Re: PROV-WG: Telecon Agenda Dec 22, 2011

Hi Paul,

to release WD3 at the end of January, so we'll formally ask
the WG to review the document on January 12, and
we'll request its release on January 19.

Changes implemented so far are listed in
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/ProvenanceModel.html#changes-since-second-public-working-draft
For all of them, we have replied notified the WG and response to the
issue authors.

Remaining to do is to tackle issues related to collections.

A big outstanding issue relates to identifiers and accounts. We are starting
the debate on this. We may only converge in WD4.

Cheers,
Luc