Re: prov-dm: draft for the new 'hadPlan' relation

Hi Stian,

I am in agreement with what you said.  That's a concern we also had.
But it is a natural consequence of defining an agent as any entity being
associated with an activity.

In fact, you will see that this problem is not specific to the new relation
hadPlan.
Look at the second example in the section
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/ProvenanceModel.html#record-OrderingOfActivities

There, a request 'starts' the activity, and hence is also an agent.

We may want to revise the notion of agent, and have it defined standalone,
independently of wasAssociatedWith.  Then, wasAssciatedWith could be
associated with entities and agents.

I think we had a hard fought battle on agents at F2F1. I will not change
the text until we
have a new vote on agents.

Luc