From: lewis john mcgibbney<mailto:lewismc@apache.org>
Sent: 05 September 2017 19:21
To: Stian Soiland-Reyes<mailto:soiland-reyes@manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: public-prov-comments@w3.org<mailto:public-prov-comments@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Alignment between prov-o and SWEET

Hello Stian,
Thanks for your comment here and participation over on the SWEET Github issue tracker.
Can you please clarify the following. You've stated "...it might mean you having to challenge some of the existing ontology design..." does this relate to PROV, SWEET or both?
Thank you again Stian for correcting the hyperlink.
Lewis