Re: New PROV Errata entry

Hi Luc,
I am sorry, but I must be missing something here.
generatedAt time (Entity->dateTime) is an attribute of Entity.
atTime (InstantaneousEvent ->dateTime) is an attirbute of Generation, among
others like End or Start.

Example 20 in Prov-DM (
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-prov-dm-20130430/Overview.html#anexample-generation2)
states that "wasGeneratedBy(e, -, 2001-10-26T21:32:52)" is valid. And that
is equivalent to "e prov:generatedAtTime 2001-10-26T21:32:52", right?

I still fail to see where the issue is :(
Daniel