From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Sent: 10 December 2015 14:31
To: Offer, Brendan
Cc: public-prov-comments@w3.org
Subject: Re: PROV-Primer TTL Example file contains typos

Thank you Brendan. I have added these to the official errata:

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/errata.html#prov-primer
PROV Errata - World Wide Web Consortium
Errata for PROV-OVERVIEW 30 April Working Group Note: http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-prov-overview-20130430/ Latest version: http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-overview/
Read more...<http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/errata.html#prov-primer>

to be taken up if and when a new publication occurs.

Sincerely

Ivan

On 9 Dec 2015, at 22:38, Offer, Brendan <Brendan.Offer@bnymellon.com<mailto:Brendan.Offer@bnymellon.com>> wrote:

1) On line 93
Association should be prov:Association

2) On line 109
ex:quoteInBlogEntry-20130326 should be exb:quoteInBlogEntry-20130326

Thanks,

Brendan

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Lead