Reminder: Deadline May 4th - Provenance Analytics (@ProvenanceWeek) - Call for Contributions

Dear all,

Please be kindly reminded that the submission deadline for the Provenance
Analytics workshop is just over two weeks away - Sunday, May 4th 2014.

We are inviting submissions of 1-4 pages (see below for more details),
which can be submitted at
https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=provanalytics14

Best wishes,

Dong.
--
Dr T Dong Huynh
Research Fellow

Web and Internet Science Research Group         Tel: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270
School of Electronics and Computer Science      Fax: +44 (0) 23 8059 2783
University of Southampton                       Eml: tdh@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK.