Re: PROV-implementations missing submissions!

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> One submission per kind of implementation per email address is allowed.
>
> If Sarven can submit the other implementations, it's great. We will publish
> a final version of our implementation report as a note, when we publish
> recommendations.

So we can update the implementation note later. I guess that's OK.

But you mean we would have to ask him kindly to resubmit, but with a
unique email address per vocabulary?  I think that would sound a bit
embarrassing..

Or can we just do that ourselves based on the data in the email?
There's a "don't send another email" tick box. I don't have time
really - any volunteers..?

I thought we tried to say the unique-email requirement somewhere, but
I can't find that mentioned on the survey itself.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science