Re: Modeling Uncertainty in PROV - presented at WWW2013

 Hi Ed,

yes, that's the paper in the WWW online proceedings.

- Tom

Tom De Nies
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201, B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent, Belgium

t: +32 9 331 49 59
e: tom.denies@ugent.be