Re: PROV response to comment on bundles and ids

thanks for the clarification. i think it would be useful to add the
following invalid example as well unless the following is indeed valid.

---
document
 prefix ex <http://example.org/>
 bundle ex:b1
    entity(ex:e1, ...someattr1...)
    entity(ex:e1, ...someattr2...)
 endBundle
endDocument
---

on a side note, this is the first time i'm seeing the Document/endDocument
construct, why not another Bunde/endBundle?

cheers,

satra