Re: prov:supersededBy missing? (was Re: PROVO-O in QUDT)

Ralph,

I agree with the distinction that you draw between supersedes and wasRevisionOf.
Unfortunately, PROV does not provide the former.

Do you view supersedes as a sub property of wasRevisionOf?

If so, I recommend that you go ahead and define this in your extension of PROV-O.

Regards,
Tim