Re: Activity composition

Hi Daniel,

I understand the setup, and what I am saying is if these are indeed two "accounts", i.e.,  two observers who see things at different
levels (a la OPM), then generation is not "functional" (this is what I mean by generation-uniqueness) across accounts, and so there
is no problem.  What we don't have is a way (within prov) to say task123 is part of ex1, task124 is part of ex2.

(will continue tomorrow, too late now)

-Paolo

Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org