Re: PROV-Overview comments

James,

Thank you for your interest in PROV and for considering its implementation in your RDF cloud service.

We have logged your comment in our issue tracker, which you can view at:

https://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/610

The working group will discuss your issue and attempt to resolve your concerns.
We will contact you if we need more clarification, but we will certainly provide a formal response to you before the end of the Candidate Recommendation phrase (which ends in January).

Thanks again.

Regards,
Tim Lebo

p.s. Tracker, this is ISSUE 610