Re: Popularity of Property Graphs

Hi Patrick:
I agree that we are staring to see more and more data whose structure fits
Property Graphs.

I also agree that the models used by vendors are often idiosyncratically different.
So, yes, standardization of strings to UTF-8  among other things would be very useful.

But if we add support for datatypes we may leave JSON-LD behind and there may
be some objection to this.
All the best, Ashok