Re: CG Recommendation

On 03/01/14 14:14, Ashok Malhotra wrote:
> Hi Andy:
> Good comments!

Hope they help.

> There is just one point on which we disagree.
> I think we need a REST API as well as a data model syntax.

Background?

Looking at LDP-WG, this is a huge area because it is about the style of
applications.  LDP started with a solid member submission and use case.
  The REST API in the style of Rexster does not match the use cases
which need analysis algorithms.

What is your UC here?
and hence, why not do as a second step?

If you want to phrase that as a two step charter, then I think it will
greatly increase the chances of making progress.  Or extend the WG lifetime.

> I take your point about optional items.  Do you think we should exclude
> them from the charter?

Yes.

> All the best, Ashok

 Andy