Usescases from Michael Petychakis

Hi Michael:
We discussed your usecases today and below I have attempted to add
a bit more detail so we can add to the Wiki.
See http://www.w3.org/community/propertygraphs/wiki/Usecases

Please add more detail as you see fit
All the best, Ashok

On 11/16/2013 5:05 PM, Michael Petychakis wrote:

> The scenarios I find relevant, are:
>
>   * ·User recommendation

So, I'm looking at a product online and the problem is what other products
to suggest that may be relevant.  Here, clearly, we have a cluster of products,
say, lawnmowers, and I can recommend products in a similar price range or
with similar features.

If I have a social network then I can also recommend products that people
you cluster with bought.

See also http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/08/qq_netflix-algorithm/

Is this roughly correct.  Feel free to add/change

>   * ·Route optimization for product delivery

If I am a package delivery company then every day I have a large number of products to deliver.
First I cluster them by location.  Then I find an optimal delivery route taking into account tolls,
road closures, etc.

Is this roughly correct.  Feel free to add/change

>   * ·Warehouse stock optimization

We did not understand what you had in mind here.  Please elaborate.