Followup re APA & ARIA Joint TPAC Meeting: Session 2

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 09:11:11 -0400
To: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, W3C WAI ARIA <public-aria@w3.org>, public-pronunciation@w3.org
Colleagues:

During our 2nd session I referenced a book that discussed how biasses
enter into airtificla intelligence systems, often unintentionally, and
how design decisions can entrench tradeoffs. I have found the title and
followup with that info here:

Title:	alignment problem: machine learning and human values
Author:	Christian, Brian

   ISBN-13: 978-0393635829
      ISBN-10: 0393635821

Link at Amazon is:

https://www.amazon.com/Alignment-Problem-Machine-Learning-Values/dp/0393635821

It's available on BookShare and from NLS for those with access to those
resources.

Best,

Janina

--