Proposed Joint ARIA+APA MTg Date & Time

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 11:17:13 -0400
To: W3C WAI ARIA <public-aria@w3.org>
Cc: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, public-pronunciation@w3.org
Following on our conversation during the ARIA teleconference yesterday,
14 October, I would like to propose a 2-hour time slot for our joint
meeting as follows:

First Choice
Tuesday 26 October beginning 1600 UTC / Noon Boston / 9:00 AM Seattle

This would avoid the RTC meeting James was asking about.

Second Choice:
Friday 29 October one hour earlier in the day ...
1500 UTC / 11:00 AM Boston / 8:00 AM Seattle

I believe most of our participants are North America and Europe.
However, I am personally open to scheduling a second conversation at an
hour more friendly to Asia and Australia. So, if there's desire I would
propose:

Is there interest for:

Third Choice:
Wednesday 27 October at Midnight UTC:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=APA+Teleconference&iso=20211026T20&p1=43&ah=1

This would be 8:00 PM Tuesday in Boston and 5:00 PM Tuesday in Seattle

Please indicate your interest and preference for any of the above three
options.

Thanks!

Janina

--