FPWD--Not convinced yet

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 02:16:45 -0400
To: public-pronunciation@w3.org
Colleagues:

It pains me to write this, because I know how eager we are to get on to
publication and the steps beyond. I do think we're very close, but not
quite there.

Short Version: We have all the pieces--but not in the right order, imo.

Longer Version ...

*	Item: Please recall Michael's comments suggesting a comparison of the two
approaches as an introduction to those approaches. We have this
overview, but it's Section 4.

Suggestion: Move it to Section 2. Then what is currently 2, can become
3, and 3 can become 4.

*	Item: I wonder if we've placed the Poe too high each time. Might
*	it make more sense to introduce the particular pieces of we're
*	adopting first? Then, present the Poe as the last example as a
*	subsection called something like: "Comprehensive Application" or
*	"Tieing it all together."

Does this make sense? I think it would make a smoother read.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka