Re: Event Updated: APA Pronunciation TF & ARIA Teleconference

+1
We agreed to a 7am call as a one-off meeting. It is too early for a regularly scheduled ARIA call.
________________________________
From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 1:25 PM
To: Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>; Spoken Pronunciation Task Force <public-pronunciation@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Event Updated: APA Pronunciation TF & ARIA Teleconference

Hi,

Agenda+

Many of us have several hours of ARIA and ARIA-adjacent meetings during the week. 7 AM is also a difficult time for a weekly meeting in the US Pacific time zone.

I’d like to propose this Pronunciation+ARIA cross-functional be less frequent. I will try to make tomorrow’s call, but propose this occur once monthly beyond that.

Are there links for these agenda items?
Agenda+ Action Items
Agenda+ Github Issues

Thanks,