Re: Confused discovering which github doc to edit?

Thanks, Roy! It's working now ...

remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (78/78), completed with 9 local objects.
remote:
remote: Create a pull request for 'main-js' on GitHub by visiting:
remote:      https://github.com/w3c/pronunciation/pull/new/main-js
remote:
To github.com:w3c/pronunciation.git
 * [new branch]      main-js -> main-js
 Branch 'main-js' set up to track remote branch 'main-js' from 'origin'.

--

Janina Sajka
https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka

Linux Foundation Fellow