Re: Becky Gibson appointed co-chair of the Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group (Fwd)

I know I congratulated you personally Becky, but as part of our Personalization TF, I want to give a huge shout out to you and wish you the best on this new role in the APA!

Thanks
EOM
Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
Imageshare Project Manager
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre