Re: Agenda for October 13th Privacy CG meeting

I neglected to ask in the meeting yesterday: do we want to cancel the
October 27th Privacy CG meeting if there are no high-priority agenda items,
given that it would immediately follow a 3 hour Private Advertising
Technology CG meeting happening?

--

Brian May
Principal Engineer