From: Erik Anderson
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2022 2:51 PM
To: public-privacycg@w3.org
Subject: Privacy CG ad-hoc meeting: cross-site cookies standardization

Hi everyone,

As noted in https://github.com/privacycg/meetings/issues/16 and during last week's teleconference, the Privacy CG is holding an ad-hoc meeting this Thursday, March 31st during the same time of day as normal Privacy CG teleconferences (12pm EDT, 9am PDT).

We'll be discussing cross-site cookies standardization.

The logistics are the same as usual. See ttps://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-privacycg/2021Jun/0000.html for call-in details. Minutes will be taken at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DZEhS1UHJ1PKxt5ZwKmn5LZ4bo10UFyNXeLp2dUuzRM/edit.

Due to Daylight Saving Time, the specific hour for you may have just shifted relative to what it last week. Please double check your local time using a time zone converter.

Thanks,
Erik