Re: Changes to Privacy CG chairing

Thank you Tanvi for your stalwart efforts in support of this worthy forum
and its mission to create a more respectful web for us all; your absence
will be notable and you will be missed. All the best with what's to come.

Thank you Martin for stepping into the role and to Tess and Eric for your
ongoing and much appreciated support of this group.

--

Brian May
Principal Engineer