Re: Security Sandboxing Browser Features and Domains

Hello Mr John,

Nice and thank you for a quick response.

I was unaware of the group. I thought this would be a browser standards
implementation so joined this group.

Domain hard sandboxing is one of the many target points I may also wish to
explore considering so many cross domain cookie thefts and forgeries; apart
from the fact that MIM attacks are yet one breach points that may need to
be addressed seperately.

I will connect in case of any follow-ups. Let me connect to the WebAppSec
team for a quick follow up. Thank you.

Have a great day ahead.

Regards,
Ganesh B