Re: First-Party sets and the potential application of the JournalList trust.txt specification

Hi Ralph,

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 9:08 AM Ralph Brown <ralph@brownwolfconsulting.com>
wrote:

> Don,
>
> I am not sure I understand what is meant by "An FPS is a single service.”
> It strikes me that many organizations differentiate among their “services”
> through the use of different sites, yet would like to have their users
> benefit from a common identity across these “services”. Am I missing
> something?

Same identity/different service is a different use case.

https://openid.net/connect/

https://www.w3.org/community/fed-id/

An FPS is a single service or context that spans domains.

Best,
Don