Re: First-Party sets and the potential application of the JournalList trust.txt specification

Don,

At JournalList we have been more concerned with the second and less the first, while it appears to me that the the Privacy Community Group is more concerned with the first and less the second. Both of course are important.

I agree with the concern about getting into the weeds of corporate ownership. I guess the question then is, what is sufficient representation to confirm the controlling/controlled relationship implied by First-Party Sets? Is this something that the group has already resolved?

Regards,

Ralph
--
Ralph W. Brown