Re: Privacy CG meeting updates for August and September

The chairs have discussed this and we think it best to cancel those calls
close to Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We just haven't sent any announcement
about it (and there are some clerical processes I don't yet understand to
remove meetings from calendars).