Re: Questions regarding the review of an external specification

Hi Alexandra,

(And thank you Tess).

As it happens, we have our next PING call this Thursday 18 June 2020 at UTC 16. If you are able to join the call, a good place to bring up this question would be under the agenda item about new Web developments and privacy considerations. If you need the call coordinates, please let me know.

Christine