Re: GitHub

I have one question regarding the chat for this group. In the
#privacycg channel it says that the meeting point is w3cping.slack.com
but I can't find an invite link or have an invite for it.
Searching the mailing list it seems one needs to let the chairs know.

Could I get an invite for the privacy cg?

thanks

--
Valentino Volonghi
CTO, Founding Team