Re: [PING] agenda for 19 January 2023 UTC 17

Minutes from today's meeting:
https://www.w3.org/Privacy/IG/summaries/PING-minutes-20230119

Thanks for the interesting conversation, and special thanks to folks
from the Automotive WG for joining us, to Pete Snyder for his privacy
review and to Jeffrey Yasskin for scribing.

Next meeting is scheduled for 2 February 2023.

Cheers,
Nick