Re: [PING] Thursday 4 and 18 March 2021

A reminder about our call tomorrow. Please note that the call will be at UTC 16, rather than UTC 17.

For those who moved to daylight savings time last weekend in the northern hemisphere, the call will fall at the usual time.

For other places, like Europe, it may be an hour earlier (e.g. 17 CET).

Call details remain the same.

Christine