Re: css custom highlight

Hi Nick,

No, we didn't have time on today's call to discuss it, but I also didn't
have any new concerns of the draft (and that surprised me, too). It's a
relatively small enhancement on existing CSS functionality, so I think
any risks related to the proposed changes really lie in the original
pseudo-elements spec.

- Matt