From: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>
Sent: 25 September 2020 16:48
To: public-privacy <public-privacy@w3.org>
Subject: [PING] mark your calendar - next call 15 October 2020 UTC 16

Hi all,

As we don’t have much for the agenda for our next regularly scheduled call on 1 October 2020, we will skip this call.

This means our next call will be on Thursday 15 October 2020.

We’ll share an agenda closer to the time.

In the meantime, thank you Pete for taking on the privacy review of the WebRTC Priority Control API.

Christine

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, use, store or copy the information contained herein. This is an email from 51Degrees.mobi Limited, 9 Greyfriars Road, Reading. RG1 1NU. T: +44 118 328 7152; E: info@51degrees.com; 51Degrees.mobi Limited t/as 51Degrees.