Re: Request for security and privacy review of the Screen Wake Lock API

Dear Fuqiao,

Thank you for sending this privacy request to PING. We met yesterday and have allocated someone to undertake a review in the next two weeks.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Christine