privacy pass at IETF (was Re: WD: Inaccessibility of CAPTCHA)

For people who were interested in this conversation last year on Privacy Pass and alternative trusted token systems and standardization, there is a BoF at IETF to gather interest and scope for a Working Group and an early set of drafts to see what is considered.

That group is meeting virtually this week, rather than in Vancouver (owing to pandemic). Agenda and details here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/materials/agenda-107-privacypass-03 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/materials/agenda-107-privacypass-03>
(4pm Eastern on Thursday, March 26th, via IETF WebEx)

And the initial drafts are here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/privacypass/documents/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/privacypass/documents/>

While switching the IETF meeting to all virtual can make it challenging for casual and high-bandwidth interaction, it may make this meeting more accessible to folks who wouldn’t be able to attend the IETF meeting in person anyway.

Cheers,
Nick