Revised minutes visibility expectation [Was [Agenda] 12 December joint PING / Web Payment Security IG call]

Hi all,

In my original message I indicated that the minutes of this joint call would be public. I mentioned that because
WPSIG does not have public minutes but I expected the minutes of this meeting to be public.

I apologize for not socializing this better before the meeting, and I would like to change the plan (based on
discussion with WPSIG co-Chairs). When we had a joint conversation during TPAC we preserved the WPSIG’s
mode of operation.

So I hope people will be ok with the minutes not being public. I will be sure to make them available to
individuals who attend the call from PING.

Ian