Re: RfC: wide review of WebDriver extensions for Sensor APIs

Hi Anssi,

Thank you for reaching out.  I read through the modifications / spec-additions, and since they only affect automated use cases (e.g. would never effect standard browser users) I think there is no PING relevant privacy issues.

However, I do see a variety of other privacy sensitive issues in the specs, unrelated to WebDriver.  Is there a point where the WG could work through some of these with PING during a regular PING call?

Thank you again for taking the time to reach out!
Pete