Re: Detecting incognito mode

Hi all,

We had a fun hackathon working on making a simple website that will detect
private browsing modes for FF, Safari and Chrome. The project seems to be
relevant in light of Chrome announcing that they will remove the ability to
use Filesystem API as a signal for Incognito Mode (which points to W3C TAG
doc):
https://www.blog.google/outreach-initiatives/google-news-initiative/protecting-private-browsing-chrome/

The website is at https://shivankaul.com/panoptibrowse/. Like I said, quite
simple, though Edward (CCed) has indicated interest in helping making it
look prettier and be more useful.

The project GitHub is at: https://github.com/ShivanKaul/panoptibrowse

Also taking suggestions for more inspired project names.